Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wikis and Free Datasets, and Interview Excerpts Galore!

So after some solid work over the course of this summer I'm now happy to say that The Facebook Project Wiki is operational. I've begun to outline items and will need help flushing it out. I will turn it over to the community soon.

Help me build the Wiki!

I also added a guide to the excerpts from my interview project, containing portions of 10 of the 26 interviews, organized by topic and question. Researchers can use it to harvest user perspectives and quotes or as an already completed set of interview data that covers a variety of topics.

Interview Excerpts

Beyond this I've released nearly all of my data for public use, read the documentation before you use anything:

Dataset documentation

Hope it's helpful. If anyone would be interested in helping to write Guides let me know!